There are two primary channels of opportunity for artists interested in performing at RESONANCE.
BE FEATURED IN A SERIES
Artists interested in participating in one of our season series should click the link below and submit a formal request for consideration. This channel is limited to Professional or Semi-Professional performing artists who have established career bona fides. We typically determine this by assessing an artist or ensemble’s notoriety within the local, regional, national or international community of performing artists. We prefer artists who create and maintain an online social media presence and who can display a body of work for review. The final booking determination is made by our Musical Programming Director, Julia Tai.
- Artist must be able to establish career bona fides as professional or semi-professional performing artists.
- Each season begins in September and runs through June of the following year. Booking for each season typically begins in January (9 months prior to season debut) and runs through May.
- Applications must be received by April 30th to be considered for placement in the following season.
- Artist/Agent must sign a performance contract, agreeing to standard terms and conditions as well as to a negotiated payment term.
RENT OUR HALL
Perfect for Community Groups, Ensembles, Producers, and Independent Amateur and Semi-Amateur performing artists, our facility can be rented for your next exciting performance project. Our goal is to make live music performance available to Eastside Seattle by supporting artists and engaging audiences. Rental bookings are managed by our Event Sales and Marketing Manager, Kristopher Jenkins.
- Artist is not required to have established a formal nonprofit incorporation.
- Venue may be booked throughout the year and is not limited to particular seasons or periods of time (upon venue availability).
- A variety of flexible rental structures and payment terms are available.
- Significant online marketing and ticketing management expertise can be provided.