The Bartender is not only responsible for operating the bar, but also serves as the face of our establishment. A great bartender has the ability to enhance guests’ experience and increase bar revenue through offering suggestions and promoting specials.
Shifts typically cover the full rental period plus one hour of preparation and one hour of strike. Shifts usually last between 6 to 10 hours with the busiest periods being Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings.
- Provide friendly service to guests. Upsell and recommend snacks and beverages.
- Set up the bar and transport inventory from storage
- Maintain proper hygiene and follow food health and safety procedures
- Manage product inventory and maintain a fully stocked bar
- Ensure bar cleanliness before a shift is complete
Additional responsibilities are shared by all freelance team members.
- MAST (Mandatory Alcohol Server Training) Certification
- Must be 21 or older
- Bartending experience preferred
- $25 / hour
- Team members (excluding management) split voluntary tips from public events and a minimum 18% gratuity from private events.
- Freelance (independent contractor).