Host Your Event in Downtown Bellevue
Brand Exposure & Field Marketing Event Venue
More Event Types
Hosting Your Field Marketing or Brand Exposure Event
Build personal connections and wow your customers.
Increase your brand awareness, sales and customer engagement by planning your next marketing event at our Seattle-Bellevue event venue and virtual studio. Our exclusive setting allows you to get your brand, products and services out in front of customers in an event space built for collaboration and demonstrations.
Field Marketing or Brand Exposure events are ideal for...
Those looking to impress clients with a presentation, unique offer or product. We have worked with a number of small businesses, medium sized businesses, technology firms, consultant trades, ecommerce, professional organizations and associations, office teams, and licensed professionals such as doctors, dentists, lawyers, architects, mortgage and real estate brokers, financiers, money managers, and many more.
Impress your most valuable customers. Create opportunities to network and connect. Present the latest brand virtues. Share information. Educate and excite your stakeholders.
Benefits of a Field Marketing or Brand Exposure Event
Partnering with Resonance for your event provides many benefits:
- Experienced staff make planning and operation a breeze. We guide our clients through the event planning and coordination.
- Unique, intimate and minimalist venue. Augment with lighting and decor to customize the look and feel.
- Private and self-contained. We rent exclusively to one client per day. No cross traffic. No expansive ballrooms.
Extend your reach and impact by adding a virtual component with live stream production services. We also offer hybrid events where you can accommodate in-person attendees while simultaneously streaming to remote guests. Use any platform that supports the RTMP standard like YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Vimeo, Resonance Events, and many more. Hybrid events also mitigate risk by taking into account inflation, environmental, COVID or health concerns.
VENDOR CHOICE AND FLEXIBILITY
Elevate guest experience with beer, wine, snacks, and other beverage services provided by Resonance Events. Then choose your own third-party catering service and other event vendors.
- Diverse cuisine
- Meet dietary restrictions
- Work with a trusted source
- Express your creativity
- Convenient and centrally located eastside location with easy and inexpensive parking in the garage below.
- 15 minute drive from Seattle, near express bus lines, and just blocks from the new light rail station (open 2023).
Field Marketing or Brand Exposure Event Features
Each rental includes
- A flexible 8-hr block of time with option to add by the hour
- Day-of vendor delivery and pick up windows
- 1-hr of layout planning and vendor coordination
- Use and set up of tables, chairs, and linens
- Up to three wired microphones or audio inputs
- Use of projector and screen
- Static stage lighting
- Venue supervisor
Optional services include
- Beer & Wine bar + snacks
- Multi-camera live stream or recording production
- Advanced Audio engineering