Host Your Event in Downtown Bellevue
Charity & Fundraising Event Venue
More Event Types
Hosting Your Charity & Fundraising Event
Encourage others to invest in our community.
Host your fundraising event at our Seattle-Bellevue event venue and virtual studio to create a memorable experience for your guests and donors. Our intimate and private venue provides the perfect setting augmented by friendly and professional bar service, third-party catering options, event coordination, staging, lighting, audio engineering, and HD multi-camera video and live streaming production.
According to research, the average American supports 4.5 charities and 56% of donors regularly attend fundraising events. At Resonance Events, we understand the importance of raising funds to support a cause, which is why we go above and beyond to partner with you to make the ultimate impact
Charity & Fundraising Events are ideal for...
Those promoting and raising funds for a good cause. That includes nonprofit organizations of all kinds: performing arts, social and charitable, faith communities, associations, clubs, and many more. It may also include those looking to fund a startup or other entrepreneurial effort.
Wine and dine donors. Appeal to contributors. Present your case and share your good work. Present your impact and effectiveness. Share your vision and community spirit.
Benefits of a Charity & Fundraising Event
Partnering with Resonance for your event provides many benefits:
- Experienced staff make planning and operation a breeze. We guide our clients through the event planning and coordination.
- Unique, intimate and minimalist venue. Augment with lighting and décor to customize the look and feel.
- Private and self-contained. We rent exclusively to one client per day. No cross traffic. No expansive ballrooms.
VIRTUAL & HYBRID EVENTS
Extend your reach and impact by adding a virtual component with live stream production services. We also offer hybrid events where you can accommodate in-person attendees while simultaneously streaming to remote guests. Use any platform that supports the RTMP standard like YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Vimeo, Resonance Events, and many more. Hybrid events also mitigate risk by taking into account inflation, environmental, COVID or health concerns.
With Resonance Events you can easily sell tickets online to attend in-person or virtually. You can also secure your virtual concert behind a paywall to earn back your investment.
Get technical know-how and expertise:
- Professional staging and engaging lighting
- Projection (presentation media)
VENDOR CHOICE AND FLEXIBILITY
Elevate guest experience with beer, wine, snacks, and other beverage services provided by Resonance Events. Then choose your own third-party catering service and other event vendors.
- Diverse cuisine
- Meet dietary restrictions
- Work with a trusted source
- Express your creativity
- Convenient and centrally located eastside location with easy and inexpensive parking in the garage below.
- 15 minute drive from Seattle, near express bus lines, and just blocks from the new light rail station (open 2023)
Charity & Fundraising Event Features
Each rental includes
- A flexible 8-hr block of time with option to add by the hour
- Day-of vendor delivery and pick up windows
- 1-hr of layout planning and vendor coordination
- Use and set up of tables, chairs, and linens
- Up to three wired microphones or audio inputs
- Use of Yamaha C7X grand piano provided by Classic Pianos Bellevue
- Use of projector and screen
- Static stage lighting
- Venue supervisor
Optional services include
- Beer & Wine bar + snacks
- Multi-camera live stream or recording production
- Advanced Audio engineering
- Special piano tuning