Streaming an event is unfamiliar territory for many. It couldn’t be more simple or convenient. Here’s an easy how-to stream an event on our site.
Paid or Free Events and Content
Much of the content we share on our site is free. We publish these videos to give our patrons a sample of featured performers and upcoming events. No login or purchase is necessary to view this content.
Other video requires an active subscription and/or ticket purchase to view streaming content. Similar to popular streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, your purchases fund the project we produce and provide for the livelihood of the performers and our crew.
To View Paid Streaming Content
- To stream a paid event, purchase a qualifying subscription or ticket from the corresponding event listing.
- If you’re new and have yet to create an account, you will be prompted to do so during your first purchase.
- Be certain to LOG IN each time you return to the site; so the website knows who you are and can identify your past purchases.
- Go to MY EVENTS page to view a listing of the events you have purchased.
- Go to the event you wish to stream.
- Select the “Play” button to begin streaming the event.
- Visit the website now to ensure you are able to sign in.
- Save your username and password.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies if experiencing anomalies.
- For full enjoyment, use a full screen device (e.g. desktop, laptop, or tablet).
- For the best experience, users with Google Chromecast or Apple AirPlay can cast video to their TV.
- Connect to a network with good bandwidth.
- If you’re late to a live show, it’s not too late to watch from the beginning. Just press play and move the marker back to the beginning.
- Streaming content cannot be gifted to another person. Access is granted to the account (e.g. username, email, password) with which the qualifying purchase was made.
Our team is always happy to help out. However, since our entire team is involved producing or managing the event. We ask for your consideration.
- Please avoid calling within the hour preceding the start of the event or during the event.
- Please review the HELP page on our website first.
Thank you and enjoy the show!
Your support, patience, and willingness to empower yourself to resolve simple issues helps us to keep venue rental and ticket prices affordable and accessible.